Carbon dioxide (CO2) is a colorless, odorless, non-flammable and slightly acidic liquefied gas. CO2 is heavier than air and soluble in water.
CO2 is produced industrially by using sources of CO2 obtained through processes in the petrochemical industry, or by burning natural gas in cogeneration processes in Thailand. From its CO2 purification plant, YIG supplies CO2 to customers as a liquefied gas and has it delivered under pressure in steel cylinders and refrigerated in thermally insulated containers.
Carbon dioxide also is widely used in a wide range of industries, such as:
• Food: carbonated beverages. Gasification beverages. Packaging, freezing and cooling.
• Deburring and grinding.
• Metal fabrication applications.
• Medicine: Mixes metabolic.
• Foamed Plastics: supercritical extraction.
YIG’s teams can use their knowledge of your industry and application to provide you with a carbon dioxide supply and technology solution to meet your needs.
- Bulk Deliveries/Storage System
- Onsite Gas Generation
- Cylinders/Cylinder Packs